Make a Difference Day
Make a Difference Day is a national day of community service. Making a difference can come in many forms so this day is wide open for participation!
- Volunteer in your community or for an organization with merit.
- Be a mentor. Help a youth or another professional to gain new skills.
- Say a kind word of support to someone who is struggling.
- Put your skills to work. Sometimes our hobbies can bring joy to others in ways we least expect it.
- Make a donation to a charity like A Bounce Forward!!
Your donation will support our work with Harmony's Heroes and our Disability pillar, as well as our other five pillars, Community, Children & Youth, Veterans, Animals and Seniors.